D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

31 January, 2005

Supplimentary Post:

Recent news: My mother has been asked to go back to hospitals for more checks after a mammo-gram was done on her. She is spending Wednesday in hospital. Plese pray that she gets better. I have discovered a way to fix my Korg M1. It's been out of action in for the last year and a half. Now, I can finally fix it for $4. (Instead of the quoted $180 it was going to cost! Woo hoo!) Also, trying to fix my Fender Strat too. Hope the toggle switch won't cost too much. Didn't get a reply frm the Music store though, will have to follow up. Not much more happening on the home or work front. Still writing novel, still studying ... still being me, starving artist extrordinaire.