D'BLOG

The Blog of Dabido (the Baka one). Everything in this blog is copyrighted. Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by D. Stevenson.

27 February, 2005

Jungian Personality Test

Tonight, my youngest Brother Jeff, and I did some Jungian personality tests. This is what it recommended to me as professions. Tell me if it sounds like me. :-) Just remember, the personality test didn't ask anything concerning careers. It only asked things concerning my personality.

poet, painter, freelance artist, musician, writer, art therapist, teacher (art, music, drama), songwriter, art historian, library assistant, composer, work in the perfoming arts, art curator, playwrite, bookseller, cartoonist, video editor, photographer, philosopher, record store owner, digital artist, cinematographer, costume designer, film producer, philosophy professor, librarian, music therapist, enviromentalist, movie director, activist, bookstore owner, filmmaker.